Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday Stuff-Oak Cliff

Still not a good title, but it's been a busy week this month.  I still have grand plans to update more often.  The annoying ice and then the subsequent mad rushes to get everything that was shut down by the weather done has crimped those plans.  But no more whining by me.  I'm gonna get whip this thing into shape.

I'm going to be sifting through stuff that I'd saved to my Instapaper app for a while.  This way I actually get through it and anything interesting I can share!  (On a side note, I picked Instapaper up with a giftcard not too long ago, but I've been using the free version before that and it's one of those indispensible apps for me.)  This is an article singing the deserved praises about the wonderful things to find in Oak Cliff.  The Bishop Arts district has really taken off and will soon be, if not already, one of those secrets that won't stay that way too much longer.  There are tons of adventures to be had out there.  I won't comment too much farther so as not too steal thunder from the piece, but we've only just begun to explore out there and I can't wait to go back.

Here ya go...clicky!

No comments:

Post a Comment